What is Blackjack?
Betvision Blackjack is a card game known throughout the world. It’s a modified version of Twenty-One. It is a contest where you compare your cards to the dealer. The goal is to beat the dealer by getting a combination of cards closest to 21 without going over. Let’s go over the rules on how to play blackjack by starting at the card Values:
There are 3 basic ways on how to win in Blackjack:
- Drawing a Natural which means The first 2 cards dealt equals to 21. (Blackjack)
- Reaching a Final total card score higher than the dealer
- Letting the dealer draw more cards until they bust.
- At the beginning of the round, the dealer is opposite five to seven players. Shuffled for play are one to eight card decks. Players put their bets in the betting box. The cards are dealt with starting from the left side of the dealer.
- If the player has drawn a blackjack, it is an automatic win.
- The other players have the option to be dealt with another card to increase the value of his/her current cards.
- After a round of dealing extra cards, the dealer then on draw cards until he defeats the amount of the other players or if he goes bust.
- If the dealer and the player have tied cards, no money will be lost or paid.
- If the dealer and the player busts, the player pays.
These are the basic rules to get started on playing Blackjack. What do you think? Should you give it a go?
Want more of your gaming experience? Check out our bonuses in Live Casino Games!